Join Our Veterinary Team
We’re always looking for outstanding people to join our team. If you’re passionate about pets, people, and fun, complete the form below to tell us about yourself and the type of position you are interested in.
Lower Columbia Veterinary Clinic in southwest Washington is seeking a full-time Hospital Manager to join our incredible team! This is a “hands-on” position, and the Hospital Manager is expected to assist the hospital in various areas (technician duties, client service, patient restraint, etc.).
This is a great opportunity for:
- Skilled veterinary professionals who are looking to advance their career (LVT, VA, CVPM)
- Team-focused individuals who promote a positive culture
- Relationship builders who can build and maintain strong relationships with the staff and Longview community
- Individuals who are confident in their abilities to mentor, discipline, budget, and lead
- Strong leaders who enjoy helping others reach their goals
Earn up to $30/hour BOE! Additional benefits include:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance, life insurance, and disability
- Generous PTO and holidays off
- Pet discounts
- Training and growth opportunities
Reach out today to begin your next adventure! We look forward to hearing from you!
Small Animal Veterinarian, DVM
Lower Columbia Veterinary Clinic is looking to add a full-time or part-time associate veterinarian to our small animal practice.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced veterinarian who is looking to grow alongside our practice and clients.
We value your personal and professional life!
We provide competitive salaries with NO on-call, weekend, or emergency hours. Our doctors are scheduled for four-day work weeks, and we’re open to hiring a part-time veterinarian as well—offering you ample time to explore the Pacific Northwest!
We’re also committed to CE and provide dental mentorship with hands-on training from a boarded medical advisor! Plus, we’ll donate to your favorite charity and cover the cost of your ski pass, National Park pass, or other health/wellness memberships!
Contact us today to learn more about Lower Columbia, the role, Longview’s community, and our benefits.
Medical Director, DVM
Lower Columbia Veterinary Clinic is searching for an experienced veterinarian (5+ years) who is looking to take the next step in their career.
This person will utilize their entrepreneurial spirit to effect positive change, growth, and continued development in our small animal hospital.
- Influential visionaries who will be actively involved and have a desire to direct a hospital
- Team-focused individuals who promote a positive culture, while ensuring high standards of patient and client care
- Great communicators who maintain positive relationships with the staff and Longview community
- Leaders with an entrepreneurial spirit who are looking for more career independence and a have a growth-focused mindset
- Individuals who are confident in their abilities to coach, discipline, budget, lead operations, and more
Our full-service hospital provides quality veterinary care for small animals and is equipped with advanced diagnostic features, including digital x-ray, digital dental x-ray, in-house lab, and a fully stocked surgical suite, just to name a few.
Our hospital provides an efficient and enjoyable work environment by encouraging our team to be proactive with our doctors, patients, and clients. Our goal at Lower Columbia Veterinary Hospital is—and always has been—to deliver exceptional care that promotes a lifetime of good health for our patients while also supporting the needs of the people who love them.
We believe in a healthy work-life balance for all our team members. We offer competitive compensation with generous PTO and NO weekend, on-call, or emergency hours, so you have more time to do the things you love.
We also know how important it is to stay up to date with the latest trends and techniques in our fast-paced and dynamic field of animal health, so we are dedicated to CE and lifelong learning. Plus, we’ll invest in your outdoor hobbies (ski pass, National Park pass) so you can remain active and spend time doing the things that make you, YOU!
Contact us today and discover what a career at Lower Columbia can look like for you!